Neighborhood Amenities & Activities
- Exclusive, private, covenant controlled community limited to 42 premier estate lots (1/4 to 1/2 acre) with mountain and lake views nestled between 2 irrigation waterways.
- Extensive landscaping includes private recreation path, water feature, rail fencing and timber frame pavilions.
- Neighborhood activities and social functions have included October Chili Fest, holiday parties, New Year’s Eve progressive dinner, Easter Egg hunt, ice cream social, summer barbecue and book club.
Schools & Utilities
- Schools: Namaqua Elementary School, Walt Clark Middle School, Thompson Valley High School and Loveland Classical Schools (K-12).
- Utilities: City of Loveland – electric, sanitary sewer, refuse and recycling; Excel Energy – natural gas; Xfinity Cable TV and internet, and Little Thompson Water District.
- Front Range Internet Inc. and Mesa Networks high-speed web access; Qwest telephone
Quality Development Features
- Architectural review and control on all structures and lot landscaping. Click here to view the Design Review Committee application form.
- Natural and common areas owned and maintained by The Springs at Mariana Home Owners Association, Inc. Annual dues – $650.
- Minimum house size: 1800 square feet (ranch), 2200 square feet (multi level)
- Robust setbacks (10’ side yard/20’ front and rear yard) assure privacy
- Premium exterior materials required (stone, stucco, brick, or wood) with minimal (less than 15%) hardboard or vinyl accents allowed
- Outdoor storage of vehicles prohibited to preserve aesthetics
- Privacy fences restricted to maintain openness
- Residential fire sprinkler systems required for Lots 5-23, Block 1 and Lots 1-9, Block 2